I love technology. You could say I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to tech. I’v been trying to take things apart and put them back together ever since I received my first Nintendo. Now I know what you are thinking – yes, I had Atari and ColecoVision too. For some reason I never took those apart.
I consider myself a “code monkey”. I love to learn new languages and keep up on what is current in the development world and try to join as many local meet-ups as I can.
Other than tech, I’ve been playing guitar since the age of 12. Sometimes I even find myself playing out at local venues or events. I love the outdoors (golf, kayaking, boating, etc..). Whenever I have free time and weather permits I try to make it out as often as possible. I’m also quite the Apple® nut. Almost all of my favorite tech gizmos including the one I’m writing on was developed by Apple®.
On to more boring topics; in my professional life, I’m a Solutions Architect with a proven track record in the architecture & development of enterprise level applications, expert level technical translation/communication skills, and the mentor, coach & management of high performing development teams. Some of my specialties include:
- Salesforce.com Administration/Development (Certified Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II)
- SalesLogix Administration/Development (Certified Web/Lan Developer)
- Web Application Development
- iPhone/iPad and Hybrid Mobile Application Development
- WordPress Customization
- Web Server Setup/Administration (IIS/Apache)
- Network Design/Administration/Installation
Thanks for reading!
-RJ (Robert James Palombo)